Proud to be the property industry's charity
For 30 years we've brought remarkable businesses and individuals from across the property industry together to achieve lasting change.
LandAid is the property industry's charity, working all year round to help make our vision of ending youth homelessness in the UK a reality.
We bring together businesses and individuals from across the industry to support charities delivering life-changing services for young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk of homelessness in the future.
As a charitable trust, we award grants to exceptional small or medium-sized charities in the UK who are working to tackle youth homelessness. 70% of our grants are invested in capital projects which provide much-needed homes and stimulating spaces for young people, whilst the remaining 30% fund vital costs including the salaries of frontline staff.
We also provide free professional property expertise and know-how to our charity partners through our successful pro bono programme.
Watch our 60-second animation to see what we do and how we're making a difference:
Our four key aims are:
To prevent young people becoming homeless, through targeted work with those most at risk
To protect young people who are homeless, particularly those who are on the streets and in immediate danger
To provide accommodation, support and training for those who have been homeless
To profile youth homelessness within the property industry, especially where we can offer young people a platform to have their voices heard