AGL Slimathon in aid of LandAid
Tuesday, January 6, 2015 - 00:00
Hush Mayfair, 8 Lancashire Court, Brook St, London W1S 1EY
For the last 6 years Angermann Goddard & Loyd have run a highly competitive Slimathon for individuals within their firm.
This coming New Year they have decided to extend it to the property industry as a whole for the benefit of LandAid. AGL will administer the competition. The weigh in and weigh out will be hosted by Hush Mayfair as well as lunch for the winning team.
The rules are straightforward and oulined below:
- Competition commences on the 6th January until the 17th Febraury
- Team event: minimum 5, maximum 8 people
- Multiple teams can enter from any organisation
- Initial weigh-in at Hush Mayfair on the 6th January at 9am
- Weigh-out at Hush 17th February at 9am
- Weekly weigh-ins at places of work results to be emailed to AGL
- Team results announced each week in the Estattes Gazette
- £50 LandAid contribution per person to enter
- £20 per person if there is a team weight gain from one week to another
- £10 per person if no loss for the team from one week to another
- Failure to weigh-in…name and shame!
- Teams to be encouraged to raise sponsorship via MyDonate.
- All proceeds will go directly to LandAid
- Winners will be announced in the week of the final weigh-in
- Winners are the team with the greatest percentage weight loss
- Winners will recieve lunch at Hush with wine (subject to a limit)
If you wish to enter please email Mike Biddle on Slimathon.Landaid@agl-london.co.uk