Cyclists won't want to miss the Carter Jonas Yorkshire Pedalthon in support of LandAid. With brand new routes of either 40 or 80 miles that weave through fantastic scenery, it's the perfect opportunity to compete with colleagues while passing through some of Yorkshire's historic gems.
Riders will be rewarded for their efforts! The routes highlight the best of Yorkshire produce, with local cuisine offered at both the feed stations and in the after-ride event village at famed Theakston Brewery in Masham. There, you can enjoy a well-earned celebration and network with professionals across the industry.
- Book as an individual, team of 6, team of 8 or team of 10 riders
- Early bird discount until 31st March of £60 per rider, £300 per team of 6, £420 per team of 8 or £540 per team of 10 plus a small booking fee (all inc VAT)
- From 1st April registration of £90 per rider, £480 per team of 6, £660 per team of 8 or £840 per team of 10 (all inc VAT)
- All money raised will be donated to LandAid. Start fundraising today.
- Monthly newsletter
- Finisher’s medal
- Fully marked ride
- Regular feed stations showcasing the best of Yorkshire produce
- After-ride food and celebration
- Full mechanical, medical and broom wagon support
Become one of our 8 partners for £1,000 (plus VAT).
- 8 rider places
- Branding and gazebo at the venue
- Reserved parking and secure bike storage
- Features on website and in media releases
- Media photo shoot at the venue
- Free use of the event mark
New for 2018 we are seeking two trophy sponsors to recognise the following awards:
- Highest Rider Fundraiser
- Best Dressed Company
- Company name engraved on trophy
- Thank you on Pedalthon social media
- Feature on Pedalthon website home page plus link through to own website
- Free use of the event mark (i.e. Carter Jonas LandAid Yorkshire Pedalthon)
- Inclusion of logo in rider pack sent to all participants
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please email firstname.lastname@example.org.