LandAid welcomes applications for grants of up to £10,000 from any of its charity partners. We are currently only able to accept applications from organisations that we have a funding relationship with. This is to ensure that we can distribute funds as quickly and effectively as possible.
What you can apply for:
Our charity partners can apply for grants of up to £10,000 for immediate relief of the effects of the current COVID-19 crisis including, but not exclusively:
- Basic, emergency and humanitarian needs of young people (food, a safe space to isolate, money to pay the bills, and vital mental health support)
- Support front-line key workers and helps keep them safe (PPE, cleaning equipment and products)
For more information about what you can apply for, please read our full guidance here.
How the process works:
- Please submit you application by completing this short form. The application process should not take longer than an hour
- Applications will be reviewed each Wednesday
- Subject to funds being available grants will be given out each Friday
If you have any questions please get in touch with our Grants Team.