Every year The LandAid Ambassador Challenge sees thrill seeking property professionals taking on an extreme physical challenge, networking, and exploring amazing locations, all in the name of ending youth homelessness.
This year’s Ambassador Challenge, sponsored by Malcolm Hollis, takes place on Thursday 9 – Friday 10 May in the Peak District.
There are very few places left, so make sure to sign up if you haven’t already. Check out these five reasons why you shouldn’t miss out on this year’s challenge!
1. Take part in an exhilarating physical challenge – Every year the LandAid Ambassador Challenge tests the courage and adventurousness of property professionals with some adrenaline-raising activities, and this year’s event is no different. Your weekend in the Peak District will see you canoeing across enormous reservoirs, hiking up mountain peaks and abseiling down sheer cliff faces!
2. Network with your peers from across the industry – Last year’s Ambassador Challenge saw nearly 50 property professionals spending a weekend together in the Peak District. Sharing such an exciting experience with a group of like-minded professionals in your industry is a great way to make contacts and forge relationships which you can carry with you into your professional network, long after the weekend is over.
3. Have an amazing May break – The Ambassador Challenge comes at a perfect time to get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy Bank Holiday period. Get away from it all and get some fresh air and exercise, all of which will give you a much-needed break. You’ll also get some amazing views, which leads us to…
4. Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Peak District – This year’s Challenge will see you walking amongst the clouds atop gorgeous mountain peaks, with views for miles and miles across the beautiful Peak District and the surrounding countryside. Whether you’re doing it for the Gram or just want to see some of the most amazing sights England has to offer, the Ambassador Challenge 2019 is a true feast for the eyes.
5. Help to end youth homelessness – Every penny you raise in your fundraising journey for the challenge will be helping vulnerable young people in the UK who are in desperate need, just like Arabella. Arabella became homeless after falling out with her mother. Now, she’s learnt the life skills to live independently. Click here to watch Arabella tell her story and to see just the kind of people the invaluable funds you raise will help to support.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up to canoe, hike and abseil to end youth homelessness here.