Use your professional skills to create social value for charities across the country.
Use your professional skills to create social value for UK charities
LandAid’s Pro Bono programme matches the knowledge and professional services of your company with not-for-profit organisations across the UK. This allows charitable organisations to provide life-changing support to disadvantaged young people, families and communities, across the spectrum of those in need.
Find out about the latest projects that need support here.
Sign up to LandAid’s Pro Bono Programme here.
Read our Pro Bono Code of Practice for corporate partners here.
Not-for-profit organisations are often under-resourced and struggling – by joining the programme you can use your professional skills to improve their operations and outcomes, enabling charities to create greater social value. Using your skills to support these vital organisations is a simple way to make a meaningful difference.
Benefits to you and your business of signing up to our programme include:
- Creating impact aligned with your own ESG initiatives, evidencing your support towards key UN Sustainability Goals and benefiting from LandAid assistance to capture and report social value
- Allow your employees to acquire new skills and client perspectives and benefit from the job satisfaction of supporting inspirational charities, helping to attract and retain key talent
- Network and connect with a wide range of like-minded and influential people across the real estate industry.
What services do charities need?
Charities are in need of both specialist property advice and wider professional services such as, but not limited to:
- Property search and agency assistance
- Project development and project management
- Architectural and engineering advice
- Fit-out and decoration services
- Investment and financial advice
- Marketing and communications support
- Legal services
- IT support
When you sign up there is no formal obligation and no minimum commitment of time. You will be added to our network of pro bono partners and included on future newsletters setting out exciting pro bono opportunities from our applicant charities. In addition to this, you will be invited to attend future partner “panels” where we meet to match charity requests, provide feedback on the programme and connect with like-minded industry professionals. We will help you to track the progress of your pro bono projects and collect impact and satisfaction data to maximise the benefit that your organisation, your staff and our recipient charities receive from participating in the programme.
For further information, please email Gareth Pettit, Pro Bono Programme Manager: email@example.com