Here at LandAid Towers we're gearing up for the next big event in the property industry calendar: Construction Rocks.
Neatly sandwiched between the London TowerAthlon and LandAid Day, the construction industry's Monsters of Rock will return to Waterloo Vaults on the evening of 9 October.
If you're never been to Construction Rocks before, its a really great night out - and with the added benefit of raising funds for a good cause as all proceeds come to us!
All band spaces have already been sold, with the following ready to battle it out:
- Magic Sticks, representing Country and Metropolitan Homes
- Tender Package, representing Assael Architecture
- The Cats, representing Catalyst Housing Association
- Zero Charm, representing Balfour Beatty
- The Macenaries, representing Mace
- Comotosed, representing Como Interiors Ltd
- The Bullets, representing BSkyB Development & Construction Team
- The Wiesner Super Pianist and his Band, representing WSP
- Mr Meaner, representing Cluttons LLP
- Controlled Vibrations, representing Atkins
- Blood, Sweett and Tears, representing Sweett Group.
There are a few tickets left, and these can be purchased from the Construction Rocks website.