About the Organisation
The Foyer Federation is a small national charity that exists to inspire young people aged 16 – 30 experiencing homelessness to realise their power and purpose. We support and enhance the delivery of a network of 60 youth supported housing projects (“Foyers”) so that over 3,000 young people annually have access to the best opportunities and move on positively in their lives.
Established in the early 1990s, to promote and develop an alternative to hostel provision for those young people experiencing homelessness and employment challenges who wished to turn their lives around. Our unique position, closely connected to service delivery and yet one step away from the pressures on the frontline, makes us particularly well placed to challenge practitioners and service providers to create high quality outcomes for young people.
All young people need access to skills, resources and opportunities so that they can shape their own futures, but those who can’t live at home need greater investment to realise their power and
purpose in life. At a time when young people are being adversely affected by the cost-of-living crisis as well as the changes in the political, social and funding landscape, there has never been a greater need for the positive start a Foyer can offer. Our vision is that all young people take ownership and leadership of their futures, and develop the strengths and talents needed for a fulfilling life.
Advantaged Thinking is the Foyer Federation’s asset-based philosophy, which shapes everything they say and do. They have established a new website and resources, including a workshop to help train others in this approach. They are now seeking pro bono support to develop a marketing plan to help with launch this training.
Specifically, they are seeking help to organise and understand various aspects related to their operational, commercial, marketing, and communication goals, with the aim of defining and refining the following key areas:
- Operational/Commercial Model: Understanding and streamlining their organisation’s operational and commercial model to enhance efficiency and sustainability.
- Business Goals: Defining clear and measurable business goals that align with their mission and vision, ensuring they remain focused and impactful.
- Marketing/Communication Objectives: Outlining effective marketing and communication strategies that effectively convey their message to the target audience and key stakeholders.
- Audiences (Profiles & Personas): Identifying and understanding diverse audience groups, creating comprehensive profiles and personas to tailor services to their specific needs.
- Key Messaging: Developing cohesive and compelling key messages that resonate with their audience and accurately represent their values.